What is a good replacement tire for the Michelin Pilot Super Sport?

Jarhead69

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 RC F
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a substitute tire for my 2015 RCF, that gives good overall all weather ride, traction, and wear? I like the Pilot Super Sports that came on my car, but man are they expensive and don't last long. I had a conversation on the road a couple days ago with another RCF owner and he said he liked the Delinte D7. I have never heard of this tire? He said they performed well cost about 1/3 what the Pilot Super Sports cost. Does anyone know anything about the Delinte's or have a good experience with other tires they'd recommend.

1rcf2go

Reactions
City
Stown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 rcf
Before I had my RCF I had an Audi S5. I out Continental extreme contact sports on it. Superb tire. Planning on doing the same in a few months on the RCF.

Soarer

Reactions
City
Danbury
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
Cars
Sounds like you're looking for an all-season tire unlike the high performance summer tires that come on our cars. Check out Dunlop Signature HP and Kuhmo Ecsta PA51. Much more reasonably priced and both excellent tires.

Jarhead69

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 RC F
Thanks for the suggestions guys! Really appreciate it. I'm due for new tires & Bembros :LOL:. I love the Michelin Pilot Super Sports... they have great traction. But,I have only owned the car just over 1 year and with just doing regular road driving they are worn out at right about 10k miles. Of course you just can't help really getting on it when you get the chance on entrance ramps & to get around traffic. That why you have such a fun car as this. I still haven't taken it to Homestead Speedway for Fast Fridays yet... but would really like to try out the Sport+ sometime. But, other than that just...occasional turnpike and mostly around town. I'll check out your recommendations. Gotta do something soon. Thanks again guys!!