Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

New Windshield Help

Jmwood222

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
City
Fair Oaks
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla Core
I've been putting some miles on my new Corolla, and wouldn't you know it, I already got a rock chip... that ran halfway across the windshield within hours. Had to get the windshield replaced, but something does not look right in the bottom corners. It looks like something might be missing. Can someone post a picture of the bottom corners of your windshield for comparison? I've attached a picture of mine. Also, if you do need to get yours replaced, safelite and several others do not have our VINs in the system, so it can be a pain, also, if you go with factory glass, be sure to warn them that it does not come with the needed seal/trim, and this must be ordered separately. This lead to my appointment getting rescheduled so they could order the correct piece.. Anyway, thanks in advance!
20230503_102209.jpg 20230503_102203.jpg